NN-SN651B Countertop Microwave
4.5 out of 5
NN-SN973S Stainless Countertop Microwave
4.0 out of 5
NN-SN936B Countertop Microwave with Inverter
4.5 out of 5
NN-SN966S Countertop Microwave with Inverter
4.0 out of 5
NN-SD372S Countertop Microwave with Inverter
4.0 out of 5
Buying Guide: Best Panasonic Inverter Microwaves
After our successful Sharp Carousel Microwave reviews, we have come out with another microwave review post i.e Panasonic Inverter Microwave Reviews.
Most microwaves serve two major purposes – one is boiling water and the other is heating leftovers. However, there are other models which have been introduced in the market which customers can use to cook meals. Before we go further, here is our 5 best panasonic inverter microwave comparison to help you buy the best one.
You see, cooking food in an ordinary microwave can be challenging because the magnetron (an element that cooks food in a microwave), is set to deliver full power at a range of 100% then followed by a period of no power. If your microwave is set to cook at 350°C; you’ll notice that the cooking power will range at 700°C then go out for about 10 minutes and the process repeats itself till your food is ready.
Due to this reason, Panasonic was able to introduce the inverter technology which is aimed at tackling this cooking problem. The inverter plays a special role of modulating the amount of energy being induced by the oven to achieve more consistent results. For instance, if you set the power at 50%, the microwave will get a steady steam of 50% power throughout the cooking process to ensure that food is cooked evenly and stays hot for a considerable period of time.
With that being said, this review article will go through some of the top Panasonic microwaves which use the inverter technology.
Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1200 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power. The Panasonic microwave...
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
Available in the market with a stainless steel door and silver wrap, the Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter comes with a 1200 Watts cooking power and a stylish look which complements your modern kitchen. This 1.2 Cu. Ft unit has a large 13.25 inch turntable which cooks and evenly heats your meals ranging from breakfast, after school snacks to appetizers. The inverter technology ensures that there is temperature consistency which helps your food to cook evenly without the edges being overcooked.
Some other features you’re expected to enjoy with this Panasonic microwave include; an Inverter Turbo Defrost feature which allows it to defrost foods much faster than ordinary microwaves, a child safety lock, a blue LED display and one-touch control sensors. This microwave has a weight of 29 pounds and dimensions of 15.8 x 20.7 x 12.2 inches.
- The Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Inverter has a poor alert reminder system which only beeps 5 times after a cycle is complete.
- People with routers will be unable to enjoy Wifi connections when the microwave is operating.
- The motor is very loud when cooking as compared to other high-end competitors.
- The door release button is very tight and requires a lot of force to open.
Overall, most customers have really enjoyed using this microwave due to its performance and sleek size which saves more kitchen space. The microwave is loaded with lots of credible features which are not only easy to use, but are also safe and convenient for professionals and people on the go.
Panasonic NN-SN686S Countertop Microwave
The Panasonic NN-SN661SAZ Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter is another outstanding unit designed with lots of great features to suit your kitchen needs. With a mix of style and performance, this microwave is a perfect addition to any contemporary kitchen. It has a powerful 1200 Watts cooking power, a large 13½ inch turntable and a wide 1.2 Cu. Ft interior which is capable of preparing large meals for your family.
The inverter technology is another handy feature which allows you to cook/warm a wide array of recipes such as soup, popcorn, meat, pizza and leftovers evenly and precisely. Some other features such as; the child mode, keep warm feature, Inverter Turbo Defrost feature, one-touch genius sensors and LED display have really elevated this microwave at the top of the ladder. This stainless steel microwave has a weight of 29.6 pounds and dimensions of 15.8×20.7×12.2 inches.
- This microwave has three excellent heat settings which include defrost, cook delay and keep warm features.
- The 1200 Watts motor is very fast and silent.
- The inverter technology is very handy and ensures that your food is cooked and heated evenly without overheating on the edges.
- Most customers have really praised the keypad settings stating that they’re very easy to use.
- The outer casing is stainless steel and rust-proof.
- This microwave only beeps 5 times after a cooking cycle and never gives any further alerts.
- The interior lighting doesn’t go on when the door is open. You therefore need to be cautious and very attentive when closing the door.
- This unit is very hard to open and close the door.
All in all, the Panasonic NN-SN661SAZ Countertop Microwave Oven has outstanding features which most customers have really praised and enjoyed. This genius microwave has a smart child-safety feature, an inverter turbo defrost, a keep warm feature and an elegant design which is not only attractive but also safe and easy to use.
Panasonic NN-SN651BAZ Countertop Microwave
Most people use their microwaves for making popcorn and other light foods since they only have one temperature setting. However, the Panasonic NN-SN651BAZ Black has been introduced in the market to tackle this disturbing problem. This stainless steel unit comes with smart features which include; a child safety lock, 10-power levels and 3-cooking stages, a keep warm feature which ensures that your food remains warm after cooking, a genius sensor which automatically adjusts the power levels and an Inverter Turbo Defrost technology which ensures that your food cooks evenly without being overheated. With a weight of 23.4 pounds and dimensions of 15.8×20.7×12.2, this unit is the best for cooking enthusiasts or people always on the go.
- This microwave oven has small dimensions which enables it occupy a less portion in your countertop.
- The one-touch control settings are very easy to use, especially for old users.
- The outer stainless steel coating shields the microwave from rust making it strong and durable.
- The 1200 Watts cooking power ensures that food is cooked evenly and fast.
- This microwave is cheap and affordable to most customers.
- Some customers have complained about the motor stating that it’s very loud when operating.
- This unit doesn’t light up when you open the door. This means that you have to keep your kitchen light on if you wish to use the microwave.
- The alert system of this unit is not the best. Most customers have stated that the microwave only beeps 5 times then goes off.
Most customers have really praised the Panasonic NN-SN651BAZ Black due to a number of reasons. One of these reasons is performance. Powered with a 1200 Watts motor, this unit is capable of cooking your food fast and evenly. The second reason is safety where a child-lock system has been dedicated to ensure that curious kids don’t mess with this unit when you’re away.
After reviewing some of the top rated Panasonic Inverter microwaves, the Panasonic NN-SD681S Microwave with Inverter came first following a steam of great features and technologies. Powered by a 1200 Watts cooking power, this countertop microwave has a 1.2 Cu. Ft interior, an Inverter technology, a Turbo Defrost feature and one-touch control sensors which add to its performance.
The Panasonic NN-SN661SAZ Countertop Microwave Oven was the second in the list and is one of the perfect additions in your contemporary kitchen. It has a powerful 1200 Watts cooking power, a large 13½ inch turntable and a wide 1.2 Cu. Ft interior which is capable of preparing large meals for your family.
Last but not least, we reviewed the Panasonic NN-SN651BAZ Black which is a stainless steel unit capable of tackling most of your kitchen tasks. It has smart features which include; a child safety lock, 10-power levels & 3-cooking stages, a keep warm feature, a genius sensor and an Inverter Turbo Defrost technology which ensures that your food cooks evenly without being overheated. Most customers have opted to purchase this unit due to its cheap price and compact size which fits perfectly in your countertop.