The LG brand has been on the verge to deliver top quality microwaves to ensure that life is good. The brand has pioneered an outstanding microwave technology which is aimed at delivering quality cooking results at the long last. When selecting the best LG microwave, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. One is how you intend to use your microwave.
If you wish to use it for small heating and warming tasks, it’s great if you purchase a solo microwave. If you wish to grill, then a grill microwave will be best, and if you want multiple purposes such as heating, cooking and baking, then a convection microwave will be the best choice.
Other things you need to keep in mind when purchasing an LG microwave include; interior capacity, technologies used and the price. With this in mind, this article will review some of the best LG microwave ovens available in the market.
The LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven is a powerful stainless steel model which comes with a lot of bells and whistles enough to tackle your cooking needs. Available with a 2.0 Cu. Ft rounded interior, this unit comes with a powerful 1200 Watts heating power, a TrueCook Plus technology which allows it to make cooking calculations for you, Sensor cooking technology which senses the amount of humidity in your food to adjust the cooking time and easy to use one-touch settings which are intuitive and precise.
The interior is made of a non-stick material which is easy to clean while the outer stainless steel coating is rust-proof and durable. The LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven has a weight of 39.7 pounds and dimensions of 23.9×19.2×13.6 inches.
- This microwave has a very powerful 1200 Watts cooking power which prepares a wide array of recipes within a very short time.
- It’s loaded with lots of credible features which help you achieve high-end results.
- There are many sensor touch buttons at the disposal which helps you prepare any type of recipe without worrying about cook time.
- The price of this microwave is very cheap considering that it’s loaded with lots of great features.
- The Auto Cook button has an option of 6 menus which include; bacon, frozen muffin, fresh muffin, beverage, chicken pieces and hot cereal.
- This microwave has too many buttons which are confusing to most users.
- Some customers have really complained about the overall performance, stating that this microwave is not long lasting.
Although there are minor setbacks which come with this unit, they are due to customer reports and feedback. The overall performance of the LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven is just phenomenal considering that it comes with numerous features and technologies which are not present in most of its high-end competitors.
Countertop microwaves are important kitchen units which ensure that the whole family is involved in mealtime preparation. The LG LCRT1513ST Countertop Microwave Oven is one such unit which is loaded with credible features enough to suit your entire family. With a stainless steel outer casing, this microwave features; an Eco-On feature which turns off the display after 5 minutes if not in use, a sensor cooking technology which eliminates guesswork when cooking, a rounded EasyClean interior which is made of non-stick materials and simple one-touch control settings which help you warm and cook a variety of recipes.
The LG LCRT1513ST Countertop Microwave Oven has numerous cooking options which include; Auto Cook, Auto Defrost, Quick Defrost, Soften and Melt. It has a weight of 36.8 pounds and dimensions of 17.2×21.9×12.5 pounds.
- The interior lighting goes on when you open the door giving you a chance to cook/warm food even when the kitchen lights are off.
- Unlike most other microwaves, the LG Countertop Microwave allows you to add or subtract time when the microwave is running.
- The interior is roomy enough to prepare large meals for a big family.
- This microwave has a limited 10 year warranty on the magnetron giving buyers a lot of confidence for their purchase.
- The quick touch settings are very handy and eliminate guesswork when cooking.
- The buttons are very hard to read through. They’re grey while the outer casing is black giving you a hassle when setting.
- Some customers have complained about the interior stating that it has a plastic smell especially when the microwave is new.
- Some customers have complained about the beeping sound stating that it keeps making noise till you open the door.
Although some customers have complained about the beeping sound, it’s quite important because it alerts you when food is ready. The only major setback which LG should try and correct is about the invisible buttons which you must have a flashlight to read through. Other than that, this microwave is very handy and accomplishes its intended purpose with ease. It has been welcomed in the market with a 4.2 star rating from 7 verified customers.
The LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven is an easy to use energy saving unit which has smart one-touch features enough to elevate your cooking needs. This countertop microwave oven has a powerful 1000 Watts heating power, a stainless steel outer casing, an EasyClean interior, an Eco-On feature which turns the display off when not in use for five minutes and one-touch control buttons which speeds up cooking time giving you more high end results. With such smart features, it’s evident that LG has focused more on offering a microwave which saves on power, energy and cost while still delivering the best results to all its users. This microwave has a weight of 33.5 pounds and dimensions of 15.9×20.1×11.4 inches.
- This microwave has very easy to use and control one-touch buttons.
- This microwave oven has a very silent motor which is quieter than most other units in the market.
- The 1000 Watts motor is very powerful and offers fast cooking time.
- Most customers have really praised the price, stating that it’s highly affordable to all customers.
- This microwave oven is very loud, especially when operating on the highest settings.
- The control panel is very dark and one can hardly read through the settings. Most customers state that they need to have a flashlight on when setting up the cook time.
- Others have complained about the customer care service stating that it’s very poor.
To round up everything, the LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven is the best unit for cooking enthusiasts who enjoying preparing different types of recipes with ease. With some of the best and smart features at the disposal, this microwave has the ability to heat, warm, cook and boil different meals and recipes within a fraction of your time.
Available with smart new features as well as credible ratings from multiple buyers, the LG LCRT2010ST Countertop Microwave Oven is by far the best in the category. Powered by a 1200 Watts cooking power, this unit has smart features which include; a TrueCook Plus technology, sensor cooking technology and one-touch settings which are easy to operate and understand.
Second in the line, we have the LG LCRT1513ST Countertop Microwave Oven which is also a very reliable unit full of great features and technologies. Among the smart features which customers are expected to experience include; an Eco-On feature, a sensor cooking technology, a rounded EasyClean interior and simple one-touch control settings.
The LG LCS1112ST Countertop Microwave Oven is the last unit in the category and also happens to the cheapest, the lightest and the sleekest. Most customers have praised its features and smart technologies, stating that it keeps the job done fast as compared to most expensive alternatives. Its small dimensions of 15.9×20.1×11.4 inches make it one of the sleekest microwaves to consider for small kitchen use.
Recommended Reading: Best Microwave Ovens
Last update on 2017-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images are from Amazon Product Advertising API